Friday 15 April 2016

SUBSCRIPTION BOX REVEAL: MARCH 2016 - RETELLING

Yesterday, I finally received my first ever subscription box. It took long weeks to get to me but after unboxing, I can say that it was totally worth it!



WHAT IS FAIRY LOOT?

(description from www.fairyloot.com)

Fairy Loot is a box of treasure stolen straight from a fairy's lair and delivered to you.

Well, sort of. It's actually a monthly subscription or single purchase box containing one Young Adult book and a couple of hand selected bookish goodies. Our main focus is on fantasy, but we like to include other themes too.

They may not really come from fairies, but they're definitely a treasure.




Theme for March 2016 was Retelling and I absolutely loved what was inside!

Throne of Glass Magnetic Bookmark Set

These gorgeous bookmarks were made by TheStickerAlley and they make me to want to start Throne of Glass series as soon as possible! (yes, I am probably the only one on the world who have not read this series yet)

Alice in Wonderland Necklace

Made by BunnysBeadsUK, it looks like perfect accessory for any occasion!

Star Constellations Notebook

I am in love with this shade of purple! Made by NewtonAndTheApple.

Candle with Angelic Runes

Great for all candle lovers (me!) or fans of Shadowhunter series. Made by MurrayMayDesigns.

Book Lover Badge

Mine says "Reading Addict". How accurate. Made by ButtonNook.

The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury (hardcover)

This is my favorite item from the box! Blurb sounds amazing, reviews are also great and it came with signed bookplate and bookmark. Perfection.




Fairy Loot is London based but they ship worldwide. So if you are interested in getting your very own Fairy Loot box, you can do so HERE. April boxes are already sold out. But May boxes are for sale now and May theme (High Fantasy) sounds really good to me! And since my first experience with Fairy Loot subscription box was more than successful (everything was nicely and safely packed), I definitely plan to get more in the future.

DO YOU ORDER SURPRISE BOXES?
WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE?

Never Miss a Post:

Follow
author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.